Sunday, July 31, 2011

Catch up- Mom & Dad's Visit in Hong Kong


We’ve finally made it safely back home to the USA! For the past 2 weeks we were in China where the government is so strict we couldn’t even go on facebook or blogs! I know we kind of dropped off the face of the earth for a while but we were just as busy as ever and want to catch you up on all of our adventures!
When we got back to Hong Kong after Malaysia we had the best present ever. My mom and dad came to visit! They both had to do business in Hong Kong so we got to spend a whole week with them. It was so nice to have family around and to spend time with them. Craig and I love them so much and had so much fun with them. My parents lived in Hong Kong for 2 years when I was baby so they knew this city like the back of their hand. They showed us all the local hot spots and good restaurants. We even got to rent a boat for one day and tour the harbor. I will always remember this precious time we got to spend with my parents in Hong Kong!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment