Thursday, December 2, 2010

A very Thankful Thanksgiving

I love love love my family!
I feel so blessed to have such an incredible family who are also my best friends. I have missed them so much since moving over to Scotland. They came and visited Craig and I last week for Thanksgiving. We had the best time with them and did a ton of stuff! It was so fun showing them where we’ve lived for the past 3 months and meeting my new beautiful niece Hadley. We explored Edinburgh, went to Loch Ness and the Highlands, went to a Rugby game, the boys played golf at the original golf course St.Andrews, and we had a delicious American Thanksgiving dinner at the hotel. It was such a perfect week. I was so sad when they had to leave but was so happy they had come all this way to see us. It was truly the best Thanksgiving present to be with my family. 


We ate at this cool restaurant called the Witchery, unbelievable. 

On the Big Bus double decker tour.


My new beautiful niece Haddie, she is an angel. 

Oink, where we took the boys for lunch... yep that's a full pig in the window... yikes!

Me and Kourt outside the J.K. Rowling cafe. So happy she's my new sister!

Best daddy in the world.

Matty didn't prepare for the cold very well so he rocked Kourtney's scarf.

We also got him a Loch Ness Monster hat to keep him warm :)

Craig's mustache and beard he grew out for MOvemeber.

Very sexy and rugged but it was time to go... this is right before he shaved it off.

Craig and my Dad, best buddies, all bundled up together. 

Girls in front of the Adam Smith statue



Edinburgh castle

There is so much gothic architecture in Edinburgh

Such a Daddy's girl

View of Edinburgh from on top of the castle


Craiggy's going to be the best dad in the world

The boys fulfilled a life long dream and played gold on St.Andrews golf course. This is where golf was invented!




The hotel prepared a delicious American Thanksgiving dinner for us!


Willie, the chef showing us his proud Turkey.




Our Thanksgiving menu

All bundled up at Loch Ness



At a Rugby game, Scotland Vs. Samoa!

The boys

Love my hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment