Sunday, December 5, 2010

*Christmas in Edinburgh*

Christmas has come to our little city!
Edinburgh is full of the Christmas spirit and filled with so many yummy holiday goodies. Craig and I spent the weekend in Edinburgh enjoying the German Christmas Market that came into town.

The Market was full of vendors selling Christmas trinkets and gifts but more importantly, they were selling the most delicious food!
Craig and I seriously ate our way through the market all day on Saturday… and it was totally worth it!
We have gotten LOTS of snow this week in Edinburgh…and when I mean lots I mean it has been snowing non-stop since last Sunday! The whole city is covered in a beautiful white blanket and I was loving taking pictures of the city covered in snow.
Christmas is my favorite time of year and I love experiencing it in a brand new city and creating new Christmas traditions and memories with the man I love.















No comments:

Post a Comment