Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My 21st Birthday in Paris!

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Last weekend was my 21st birthday, and Craig gave me an unforgettable birthday celebration in Paris. On Friday morning we went down to the hotel restaurant to eat breakfast and Craig had told the hotel concierge worker to come in and tell me that I had to quickly go up to our room because there was an urgent video message on my computer that the house keeper didn’t know what to do with…. surprised and confused I ran upstairs with Craig and on my computer Craig had pre recorded a video of himself dressed up singing about Paris and holding croissants and telling me we were about to go to Paris for the weekend for my 21st birthday!
Paris was incredible. We stayed at the Marriott hotel on the Champs Elysees, in the heart of all the busy city of beautiful Paris. Craig and I discovered Paris for the next 2 days. We ate at local French restaurants, went to the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre to see the Mona Lisa, The Notre Dome, ate crepes in the park, and even got to see the Moulin Rouge. The Moulin Rouge was very exciting; I don’t think Craig will ever forget that J. Paris is the most romantic and beautiful city I Have ever been. Craig planned the most beautiful trip and made everything so special and thoughtful. He surprised me with little gifts and treats throughout the whole weekend. I truly fell more in love with Craig in Paris and feel so blessed to have in my life. I cannot believe that I was able to spend my 21st birthday in Paris. I will never forget this birthday. I have the best husband in the world.




























1 comment: